Surgeons for Sight is pleased to provide various volunteer opportunities that will help the disadvantaged to “see”. You don’t have to be a healthcare professional to volunteer with Surgeons for Sight. Volunteers can be used in various areas such as:
- Volunteer at vision screenings. Training provided.
- Administrative Assistance
- Coordination of mission trips including assistance with equipment transport
- Praying with patients
- Development of supporter relationships
- Volunteer on our behalf at Fall for Greenville
For more information on how to get involved in one of the above areas, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.